Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Love" this craft!

I saw a Valentine idea in one of my magazines and got a creative hair up my you-know-what last night. I didn't have the exact things in the magazine so I went through all of my "craft supplies", turned on a movie with Erik
and came up with these. I don't know what I'll do with them.
Maybe make a clothesline/banner out of them? Little doorknob hangers? Gift toppers? They would be really cute as personal Valentines, too. They are nobigger than my hand. I think they turned out cute. It was nice to get some creative energy out.
(click image for a larger view)
On another note, it's already time to use this:

He's not fully ready for the food yet, but we're working on rice cereal and bananas. I'll freeze what I make for now. I can't believe it goes by so darn fast.
(And for the record, I'm not supermom because I made some crafts and make baby food. ha! In fact, Alex is screaming bloody murder at me right now. Max is watching cartoons, rotting his brain. So there! No cape for me! Hmm...that just gave me another craft idea....stay tuned!)

3 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

you should make me one a banner out of those adorable crafts. They would look SOOOOO cute. Or, just teach me how so I could do it.

the mrazek family said...

Kelly:

Needle, thread, buttons if you wish, felt...go to town!

Juli

Gma Mills said...

Cute heart thingys! Love the whimsical shapes. One looks like a cute bookmark. Nice to let those creative juices flow sometimes. BTW, that food grinder looks mighty familiar!