Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little of this...

a little of THAT!
We found Max sleeping like this a few weeks ago.
We've been doing a little cleaning....


A little crafting. Or "making cra-puh-suh" as Max says...see video below. I made this for My sister Kelly for her birthday. I admit, it was hard to let it go.

A little playing around. Max loves playing with Alex. I know he can't wait until Alex can really play. I saw this after a few minutes of them "playing". Max said, "Mommy, my did!" (Mommy, look what I did) "Make bake tuhn-oh toooooo." (I made Alex a tunnel too). Yes, he still calls Alex "Bake" Or "Bakey". It all started as Baby Alex and went from there. Or he says "Ay-cuh-suh-ander. Maxwell is "Mah-cuh-suh-weow". Keep in mind this includes all the pauses. He's a funny kid.



A little cuddling. Alex was sleeping on Daddy, Max woke
up from bed and got right in the middle of it.




And this. The night I was making the craft above, Max wanted to be a part of it. Only, much like a duck, he thinks Mommy was making...well, you'll see.


Again, there you have it...Mommy makes CRAP.

Thanks, kid.

4 thoughts of your own:

PJ and Me said...

LOL, these pictures are so cute. I love watching your boys grow up. What precious little guys.

Kelly said...

They are so cute. And so is my conversation heart decoration. LOVE IT!! thanks for the crap.

The San Diego Mills said...

What cute crap you make for people! Seriously, such a cute little heart banner that you made. How crappy of you! I love the video of Max and I think it's funny how much he wants those scissors! He's one cute little fella!

Gma Mills said...

Such a fun blog! Alex looks like such a little guy! Great pics.