Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jar-Heads

Kristen and I were feeling crafty the other day. We started a project that should have turned out like THIS. But it didn't. Ours weren't looking right so we added our own touch to them (that and we didn't have orange tissue paper. I think a group of pumpkins would be super cute).

I will explain. Left to right: It's a Mummy. Not a roll of toilet paper or a mess of tissue paper. It needs something...arms? different eyes? We were both really excited as we were making them and how cute they were. Then about an hour later we couldn't stop laughing at how funny looking they were. The second guy is a bat and he's perfect. I love him. Then there's the witch. The witch that looks like a clown. She was done last and in a hurry. She may end up living with the garbaaaaaage. Poor thing. Then there's Frankenstein. Frank sort of looked like Shrek to begin with, now he looks like a green Bart Simpson. They were fun and easy and it got some craftiness out of our systems. Kristen made a really cute ghost, witch and mummy. Some other craft sites I like are THIS ONE (gooood food too!) and THIS ONE. Thanks Kristen for letting us destroy your house so we could play!

1 thoughts of your own:

The San Diego Mills said...

Those are really cute! I saw something like that (I think) on the our best bites blog and wanted to make it.