Erik started his clinicals yesterday! I took pictures of him before he left because he looked so handsome in his uniform. But, he told me I wasn't allowed to post them. Whatever. I snuck one in of him saying bye to Max and here it is. Don't they look so sad to leave each other? He came home happy and excited about his shift. He gets to do a lot more here than he can at his regular ER job. He is working in Napa at the Queen (and is NOT wearing the uniform above- he was given hospital scrubs upon arrival at the hospital. The uniform will be worn more for his field internship). It will be a busy month with long hours. I'll report back as he goes along!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Ah Dah-dee go? (Where'd Daddy Go?)
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 thoughts of your own:
Is Erik warning max that if he touches one more TV in the house he will not live to see 2?
so cool- glad he likes it. Its a good think all around when men are happy to go off to "work"
A proud mom knows her son serves others!
Post a Comment