Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What can happen in 30 minutes with a Toddler?

A LOT!
Max is very proud of his artwork. It's hard to see but he is actually eating the crayon here. Shortly after this he colored the living room walls. Again. I was standing two inches from him while he did this. Lovely.
He found a metal kitchen mixer/spoon thing in one of the drawers and started hitting an empty milk container around the kitchen. He was giggly and yelling "Bun!!" (fun) over and over. What's the harm in that?
Here's the harm.


Metal kitchen mixer/spoon thing vs. 46inch TV.
Metal kitchen mixer/spoon thing wins.

The devil is asleep now. Early nap today. I may need one too.




5 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

I hope you had a warranty. Not sure if this would qualify. Maybe you could give back max.

Kelly said...

The TV could be considered artwork. I know that's stretching it.

The San Diego Mills said...

Oh man, that's so awful! That's a pretty big crack there. I bet Erik wasn't too pleased about that, huh? I hope you're able to get it fixed somehow!

PJ and Me said...

I am not laughing...hey notice the orb in the 2nd picture down...see he has a gaurdian angel. Hang in there or call Kristen...he is related to Clay, heheheh

gail mrazek said...

Remember this when it's time to hand over the car keys#$%^!