Okay, so an update is needed. The pictures are all out of order and I don't feel like fighting with blogger to figure it out. So I'll do the best I can.
(3 weeks, playing it cool)
Alex has been home fore a few weeks now and we re still getting used to life with another baby in the house. He is a sweet baby, sleeps pretty well and is very much loved by his big brother. Max is always looking out for the "babiesh" and trying to find him when out of sight. He has survived a few thrown items at him, but overall, Max has been sweet to him. Lots of kisses and hugs.
Alex and I have both had our check-ups and we are both doing well. He has gained weight, like we want. I have lost weight, like we want. He despises nursing so we are still trying to figure that out. He's still sleeping a lot, which his nice as we adjust. East, sleep and poop, right? It has been fun to introduce him to family and friends.
Thank you to everyone for all of your support and love!



7 thoughts of your own:
he is the cutest thing ever..I miss him already and I just saw him haha
I'm so, so glad that you posted some new pictures! I know how busy it is when you have a newborn, but I've been waiting for some new pics.! He is such a precious little thing. I love the picture of him in the sun and the pictures of Max and Alex together. Hope that nursing gets better!
oh man! I love those babiesh!
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful babies!
I had so much fun with them last night. Carter is so right...brand new babies are awesome.
There are still some friends (might I say GREAT friends) that haven't met the little guy yet. But I'm not bitter or anything. Yet..... :-)
Juli, what a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet the new addition. congrats again!!!
Post a Comment