Everyone told me that after the baby came Max would seem huge. They were all right. I still stare at him and wonder how he grew so quickly. His hair, his hands, feet, even his face seems bigger. I took a couple pictures of him today that support this. After our walk today he wanted to help water. He watered his pretzel first (pretzels need water too, right?) and took a bite when I took the picture. I can't stop staring at this. He just seems so big.
Another thing he's been into lately is drawing/coloring. We've had to limit the crayon use because too many things are being colored, besides the paper. The office door was left open this morning and I found him sitting at the desk, writing a letter? Taking notes? Drawing a picture? Who knows, but he was very proud to show me his work. (Click on the picture and you can see the detail of his artwork, very nice!) And there was only one pencil mark on the desk! Whihoo!



3 thoughts of your own:
Did you know that many kindergarten kids can not hold the pencil correctly? Max is doing it perfectly. I miss all the vacaville boys.
I love that he's sitting at that desk writing a little letter like that. So cute! Isn't it strange how big these kids are now! Kinda sad, huh?
My grandson, the perfect Montessori child!
Post a Comment