
Daddy Warbucks: You can say that again.
Annie: Yesterday was plain awful.
Daddy Warbucks: But that's.
Annie: Not now.
Both: That's then.
Continue with tap dancing down the mansion stairs to the circus, as seen above.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, yesterday was a bad day. It started bad and just seemed to get worse. I won't go into details because it was just one of those days. They pass. (Although it was nothing like Annie had to deal with like running from bad people and being rescued by Punjab and a helicopter. Might I add that scene is terrifying to watch as a child!). Today was beautiful. Max took TWO naps just short of two hours, he sang to me while I took a shower (I even saw him sort of dancing at one of his musical toy things) and was just charming all day. So thank you to Max and thank you to Mom, Kelly, Carla, and Erik who all had to deal with me yesterday.
Tonight was cute too:
I think this was the funniest for me. I made spaghetti for dinner tonight and decided to start a food fight. The fight (which consisted of me throwing a piece of spaghetti onto Max's head) turned into a photo op because the piece stayed there for about 20 minutes. Max looked at it a few times (cross-eyed) but never pulled it off. So here are some funny pics of dinner tonight.
Alaina, we are telling him all about the "Noodles" here.
After he tasted it. He liked it a little, until I finger-swooped him and pulled the chunk out. I'm getting pretty good at the swoop.
Happy to be noodle-free. But such a good sport so mommy can have her fun.
After dinner as Erik was taking him out of the bath. Nice ending to a nice day. 


3 thoughts of your own:
I'm glad that you had such a good day to make up for the bad one, that seems to happen a lot around here too. I love that he had that noodle stuck to his head and didn't even care one bit about it. Those are such cute pictures of him, what an adorable lil' fella he is!
i totally feel your pain. i had a day like that on tuesday. scott came home, took one look at me and said "i'm going to take the kids to the park for a little while". sophie has totally been testing me lately, it's awful. we didn't go through this with bailey and i'm not sure how to handle it!! keep your chin up. this too shall pass. (in about 17 years. ha!)
That's SO cute. See Max, Noodles are a GOOD thing! ;-)
Post a Comment