Friday, July 11, 2008

11 kiddos...and counting

On the 4th of July we all got together at my parents house and actually got a decent picture of all the Mills grandkids. This is a VERY difficult task. We had to pull a few of them out of the pool. Addy lives the farthest away which is funny because she's the one looking at all the other kids and probably wondering "Who are these people?" The age ranges are from (almost) 15 down to 5 months. They have so much fun together. (Thanks for the picture, Carla).

6 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

does the and counting mean you're pregnant??

the mrazek family said...

NO! I'm so not pregnant. Just means that the "bottom three" still aren't done.

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Wow I can't believe you got ALL the kids together that must have been hard to do. I love these kids!!!

PJ and Me said...

Your parents did good. I bet they are so proud. Hope you guys had a good time visiting with Ryan and his family while they were in town.

PJ and Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULI. Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The San Diego Mills said...

Those poor kids just hated having pictures taken. I remember hating having my picture taken when I was a kid too. It is funny how Addy is just looking around at everyone, that's pretty much the story of her life though really!