I won't have time to post tomorrow so here's our little patriotic boy!
I took a short video too. It's not the best one (still haven't really figured out the video capabilities of blogging...some work, most don't) but it shows a touch of how much Max moves. He never holds still. Holding him or not he is constantly waving his arms and legs. Even when he is sitting in his high chair he is doing "circles" with his toes. This certainly doesn't show just exactly how much this boy can really shake it (it even has a still moment), but it will give you an idea.
I took a short video too. It's not the best one (still haven't really figured out the video capabilities of blogging...some work, most don't) but it shows a touch of how much Max moves. He never holds still. Holding him or not he is constantly waving his arms and legs. Even when he is sitting in his high chair he is doing "circles" with his toes. This certainly doesn't show just exactly how much this boy can really shake it (it even has a still moment), but it will give you an idea. Have a fun 4th of July!



4 thoughts of your own:
Oh my! He's so cute. He is a mover and a shaker, too.
Happy Independence Day!
I really have never seen a kid move as much as Max does. I really thought he would be calm since Erik is so calm. Who knew he so active. At least he'd happy most of the time.
Wow he can move!!!!
I watch him move constantly and just wonder what he will be like as a walking toddler. Wow.
Post a Comment