Friday, November 4, 2011

October in Pictures

I thought I'd just upload the October pictures from the camera. They are pretty self explanatory. We had a great month.  A bit warmer than I'd like. It was over 90 degrees when we visited the Pumpkin Patch. That makes it really hard to get into the fall feeling. But, the kids still had fun.

 











Watch Out...cutest picture ever!



******************************

Our Fireman and Pirate. Um...this is Max's tough pose. And Alex wanted to lose his nose with his super sharp hook. Funny boys. They were very proud of their costumes.


***************************
Getting ready to carve.


***********

We were able to go to the Kapele's costume parade at their school on Halloween morning. My Mom brought Riley up...I mean...Snow White. They got to tag along for part of the parade and they thought it was the best thing ever!


After that, Grandma took us out for donuts and chocolate milk. Yum!


They had a great time trick-or-treating with friends too. Alex caught on quickly and was running the best he could from house to house with the bigger kids. They crashed quickly that night. It was a fun month!
We're all looking forward to a cooler time of year!

1 thoughts of your own:

GmaMills said...

Just saw this post! All fun times!