Okay, I think we've all seen those commercials about how important it is to get
your six month old to read. Gag. To me, I'm way more
concerned about what he's eating, if he's sleeping enough, if he's crawling, etc. Him reading is the last thing I'd think about before they are ONE! Gosh, but these parents swear by it, so it must
be necessary, right? Spend a gazillion dollars so your baby can one-up the rest
of the babies. What's the rush? Oh well. To each his own.
Here's our "reader". We borrowed the book from the library a few days ago and we had only read it once or twice before he decided to "read" (maybe "recite" is a better term) it to Alex. It was really cute. So I got it on tape this morning. Enjoy.
Seriously, how stinkin' sweet is that?
Oh wait, let's not forget a little clip of Alex.



3 thoughts of your own:
That's so cute! I love that he knows every word. I especially love the way he says, "heron". Your boys are so cute and funny!
That IS so stinkin' cute. He reads so well! I love how they remember so many different words. I also love Eric Carle books.
And, who doesn't love a kid with a bucket on his head??
Love this! SOOO cute1
Post a Comment