Where the prescription is more cowbell.
Trying to keep the boys cool on a hot day, my way. (I'll spare you the photo of the way to keep cool on a hot day Alex's way...the toilet. Ew.)
so cute!
What cute boys you have! Max looks like he's had the time of his life. (Did you get the Dirty Dancing reference in there?) Nothing better than the slip n' slide for little kids! It was EXTREMELY hot and humid here last week too.
I love those photos! Your boys are so cute! Lucky you!
Post a Comment
3 thoughts of your own:
so cute!
What cute boys you have! Max looks like he's had the time of his life. (Did you get the Dirty Dancing reference in there?) Nothing better than the slip n' slide for little kids! It was EXTREMELY hot and humid here last week too.
I love those photos! Your boys are so cute! Lucky you!
Post a Comment