... of what my day was like today. They were out to get me. All. Day. Long. I realize I only have two. But there are days when these two feel like an army.
Just as I was rocking Alex to sleep I was thinking to myself, "Self, it's not that bad. They were rough today but at least they didn't find paint, scissors or fire." Hmph. Close enough.

Now, after I wash the dried blood off my neck (which I know isn't mine because I already cleaned up my blood from the fat lip Max gave me. I'm pretty sure this blood is from Alex's lost battle inside the empty bath tub), I am going to pull my all-pink laundry out of the dryer and figure out what sneaky little red piece is going to be the next murder victim.
I'm calling in sick tomorrow.



0 thoughts of your own:
Post a Comment