Thursday, May 28, 2009

A night out with the ladies

Last night I got to hang out with all these cool ladies... (Back: Me, Carla, Kelly. Front: Melissa, Kristen, Kirra, Mom, Amie Jo..before make-up, sorry Amie)

I got to sit next to this gorgeous young lady at dinner. (My neice Kirra). She got her braces off earlier that morning. She looks stunning. She's 15...watch out boys!!!


Then we walked a block or so to this theater...and saw Wicked!!!!!
It was amazing. The music was beautiful. I had such a great night hanging out with the girls in my family. What a cool bunch of ladies. And so funny.
Thanks Mom for making this happen!!!



3 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

Kirra is the tannest in the picture! All of us white mamas!
Last night was wonderful.
I want to go again!

mills said...

I agree Kelly...so like I said on your post...same time same place next week!

Kelly said...

I agree with Carla....same time, same place next week, except you get to sit in back. The way back.