The last few days here have been in the high 90's, and if you know me at all I HATE the heat. We have two A/C units in our tiny house and they work together to keep the house cool. Which is fine, but the little one needs to get outside! On Monday we hooked up the garden sprinkler and let him have fun. He actually had more fun once we took the sprinkler off (along with his diaper) and let him play with the straight hose. We were in the front yard, you can see by his reaction he has to look at every car that goes by. If it's a big truck or a motorcycle you will hear..."Ohhhh WOOOOWWWW!".
He's also learned to talk. Yes, talk. Do we understand him...sure, why not? He's making sense to someone. And we think it's pretty darn cute. He will walk around the house for hours talking up a storm, pointing to things and telling you all about it, reading books to himself, this boy has a lot to say! He has a lot of facial expressions and talks with his hands too...more cuteness.
Enjoy!
Here is another video that captures him talking. Of course, it's mostly of him with his back to me, but you can still hear him. He'll fill you in on our lives. :)



5 thoughts of your own:
The videos are simply precious, thanks for sharing. I love to hear them jabber on and on.
oh I love video!!! julie he is so darn cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. wow. Wait un til the baby comes he will seem even bigger! Glad everything is good with the baby too. How you been feeling? e-mail me.
oh your little boy is just so dang cute.
He sounds and acts a lot like me!! Except that I'm not that cute when I wander around mumbling!!!
Finally got to watch the videos. So CUTE!!! Love to watch him. Wonder what he is saying?
Post a Comment