Thursday, April 16, 2009

Guess what we've been doing....

here's a sneak peek....
We've just returned from one of our favorite vacations ever, to Southern California. We were able to stay with Aunt Patty and Uncle Scott, celebrate Easter Sunday with our family there....and....we got to go to
DISNEYLAND!!!!!
I went to Disneyland a lot as a child, it became a special place for our family. I have so many great memories there. This time was extra special because I got to take my own family. Erik hadn't been since his 13th birthday and we even forced my Mom to go too! (Only kidding, she would live there if possible). My favorite part was watching Max. We plan on making many more memories at the Magic Kingdom.
Now, I'm still recovering, cleaning, catching up and unpacking from our trip. I just wanted a teaser in here. I have a million pictures from our adventure. I'll post them as I go....heigh-ho...heigh-ho....it's off to dream about our next trip I go....

4 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

I'm jealous, I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Glad you guys had a good time!!

McKenna Cotton said...

So awesome. i remember you goig a lot to disneyland! So fun.

PJ and Me said...

I am jealous. Glad you had a great time.