he is too cute. Look at all his teeth. He is growing too fast though. Hey, if you know someone in Napa you trust, I would go there. I took my diamond to Thornton and sons over by Sport Chalet, $75.00 for new prongs and to put diamond back in. I just went to them because they have been around for a long time. I wanted to take it back to Utah where Pete bought it. hahaha
1 thoughts of your own:
he is too cute. Look at all his teeth. He is growing too fast though. Hey, if you know someone in Napa you trust, I would go there. I took my diamond to Thornton and sons over by Sport Chalet, $75.00 for new prongs and to put diamond back in. I just went to them because they have been around for a long time. I wanted to take it back to Utah where Pete bought it. hahaha
Post a Comment