Friday, January 23, 2009

My patient patient.

Erik had his surgery this morning and is doing great! Not much to say and no pictures. He is recovering nicely and is enjoying his pain meds. :) No cast, just a big bandage. Hopefully this will cure his issue, time will tell. We rented a bunch of movies and love that it's raining so we can all relax. Thanks Grandma Mills for playing with Max this morning while were were out!

3 thoughts of your own:

The San Diego Mills said...

Hope he recovers well and his wrist feels better soon! Addy and I are both sickies right now and the prime suspect is Ben and Jerry's. I think we got food poisoning!

Gene and Susie said...

Max is adorable. He gets cuter with every post. Prayers for Erik and kisses for you all!!!!!

Jodie said...

I hope Erik heals soon! Max is adorable. Mason's tantrums were the best out of all my kids, he would throw himself on the floor and scream. There was no consoling him until he was done, which I never knew when that was going to happen. We need to get together with Heidi and us. Lets plan something!