Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We're ready for you, Santa!

I found this sign hanging on our office door.
While Erik was finishing up, Max and I set out milk and cookies for Santa. I know Max won't know any different now, but it's fun to start traditions. We don't have a fireplace in our house so we set it near our Santa display. I hope he can still find a way to make it into our home!

We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2009 will be a good one!

2 thoughts of your own:

Trish said...

Your Santa display rocks! And I like your stockings. I hope Santa was good to you guys! And I kind of feel the same as you... 2009 is going to be a good year.

the mrazek family said...

Trish, my Mother in law made those stockings. I love them and was so excited when I got mine!