Today Max celebrates his first birthday! I can't believe he is already one, it really does fly by. I can't imagine life without this little boy and feel so lucky that he is a part of our family. He has the funniest personality and makes us laugh every day. He is very 'boy' and loves to explore. He loves cars, wheels, his dog, his cousins, babies, wind chimes, learning new things (and expects you to clap when he does), balloons, slides and so much more. He makes everything fun!
I took this of Max this morning after he woke up. We had balloons leftover from his party yesterday and this boy LOVES balloons. He got tangled up in them and crawled around trying to get them off of him. He's officially ONE in this picture!
Since our computer crashed I had to steal some pictures off old blog posts. Here is is at just a couple weeks old as I tried to take a cute Christmas photo. Then, I couldn't capture the right shot. Now, I think it's adorable.
Max at about 20 minutes old. He's so chubby, but what do you expect at 12 lbs 3oz? He had rolls everywhere, even on his face.
Yesterday we had a great party for him at Andrew's Park. It was pretty cold but I think everyone had a good time. Max's family and friends all came and Erik and I were so thrilled with the turnout. Thank-you to everyone for all your help and time to come to Max's party. He was exhausted and it took about 30 seconds for him to fall asleep last night.


We've been practicing blowing for the big moment, which he can do, but wouldn't perform. He wasn't happy until he saw me doing it. Luckily, his cousin Teagan was able to blow out the candle for him. He hadn't taken a nap yet and we were pushing 3pm. He fell asleep, snuggled in his grandma's arm, shortly after.
Since our computer crashed I had to steal some pictures off old blog posts. Here is is at just a couple weeks old as I tried to take a cute Christmas photo. Then, I couldn't capture the right shot. Now, I think it's adorable.We've been practicing blowing for the big moment, which he can do, but wouldn't perform. He wasn't happy until he saw me doing it. Luckily, his cousin Teagan was able to blow out the candle for him. He hadn't taken a nap yet and we were pushing 3pm. He fell asleep, snuggled in his grandma's arm, shortly after.
Happy Birthday Max! We love you very very much!



7 thoughts of your own:
Happy Birthday little guy, I can't believe how fast you have grown.
Awww...looks like he had a fun birthday! Wish we could have joined you for the party. I love how chubby he was when he was born. It's like his skin was stretched as far as it could go on his chubby baby body! He's such a cute little man and we're excited to see all of you soon!
That was a fun party. Max is the greatest thing since sliced bread!
They grow so fast! What a happy boy. Now things will get interesting! Have fun :)
Oh happy birthday max!!!!
Happy Birthday Max! I'm a little late... sounds like the party was a blast. I can't believe it has already been a year. You're doing awesome as a first mom, Juli!
We had a great time at your party Max! Glad we were there to help you have a wonderful first birthday!
From~ The Durbalas
Post a Comment