Friday, September 26, 2008

Quite the Journey

I got Erik tickets to see Journey for Father's Day. After a few months of waiting, we got to go last week. Heart and Cheap Trick opened for them so it was total 80's rock! All bands did great and the crowd was good too. (Arnel Pineda sounded AMAZING! And, I just learned that he joined the group on Max's due date). We had seats in the grass so we got to relax and Max was able to crawl around. People loved that there was a baby there. He was great. He fell asleep right before Journey came on and slept almost through the end. Go figure. It was a fun night and we look forward to taking him to more concerts as he grows up. Getting ready for the show!
While the baby sleeps...
I love this picture. Max woke up and Erik sang to him. It was so cute, Max giggled while Erik did his guitar solo.

This picture was taken before he fell asleep and he was so interested in his collapsed stroller. He kept making funny faces at it and singing to it. (When he hears music he "sings" along).

Let our Journey continue...

5 thoughts of your own:

Gma Mills said...

Glad he was so cooperative! Sounds like a great evening.

McKenna Cotton said...

I love journey- so fun. I so need to go to more concerts, they are a blast. Last one I went to was josh groben. Oh my heaven that kid can sing.

mills said...

aww i'm so glad you had fun, that kid of your is SO dang cute! love him

PJ and Me said...

Sounds like a fun concert. Way to go teaching him about concerts at such a young age. Wendi and I love to go to concerts.

Jonika said...

Big fan of Journey!

and I love all the pictures of Max, he is Gorgeous!