Friday, September 5, 2008

Music to my ears

Max learned two things this week. To wave good-bye and to play the flute. Sort of. He is such a musical boy. He loves any type of music and dances around to the tune. Recently, he started "singing" along too. He finally got his hands on the turtle flute (seen below) this afternoon and knew exactly what to do with it. The video is after he had dinner tonight. I love his puffy cheeks as he blows.

9 thoughts of your own:

Gma Mills said...

Just unbelievably cute!

PJ and Me said...

Awe, that is so cute. He is growing up way too fast. It is so fun to watch them do new things.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! he's so talented! I love his cheeks too!!!!

The San Diego Mills said...

I love that Max is a flautist! That's seriously so funny that he's just blowing away on that flute and then banging on his tray like crazy. It made me laugh!

Betty said...

Sooo stinkin cute! He is so smart! Macy would just eat the whistle.

KAPELE KREW said...

Brilliant! This baby is Brilliant!

McKenna Cotton said...

oh I loved the video - he is darling! Thats a funny wistle- jackson would love it. :)

Trish said...

Juli, I laughed out loud when he waved bye-bye. I'm still laughing. Zoe is looking at me like I'm nuts. You have the cutest kid!

the mrazek family said...

Just thought I'd add the turtle lost his head later that night. Max got a little excited and the turtle had to pay for it. One of many oopsies!