Life with three kids is much busier. Time for blogging has become a little more difficult to find. Everyone is doing well and adjusting to our bigger family. Lukas is doing great and just had his 2 month appointment. The doctor said "Don't change a thing!" It was nice to hear.
We're keeping busy and most photos are taken from my phone, making it tricky to get those pictures onto the computer. Here's a few of what I have. And, yes, they are out of order.
We celebrated MorMor's (Erik's Grandma) birthday in February and she got to meet Lukas.
Alex, 2 1/2.
Lukas has been introduced to Max and Alex's love for Monster Trucks. I often find him covered in their collection.
MorMor with all 5 of her Great Grandchildren.
Max, 4.
We were lucky enough to go to Monster Jam again this year. The boys were in complete heaven!
I'll try and be better about blogging.
But for now, I have a few cheeks to kiss...
(uh...and dinner to make, and laundry to fold, boys to bathe, toys to play, baby to nurse, toilet to scrub, shelves to dust, groceries to buy, noses to blow, dishes to wash, chocolate to eat, husband to tease, bellies to feed, questions to answer, tears to wipe and family to love.)




0 thoughts of your own:
Post a Comment