We took a trip to the library this afternoon and as soon as we got home we found each of the boys doing this:
They were quiet and content for almost ten minutes. It was so great.
So great, in fact, we thought...
...let's...
...have...
...another....
And then we thought, 'Gosh, boys are so easy, clean, nice, kind, soft, gentle...let's have another one of those too!'
So we are. See for yourself.
Yeah, no mistake.
All boy.
Big boy.
Maybe even a man.
Erik is so proud.
We didn't find out the gender early for Max or Alex. I decided I wanted to know this time to be more prepared. I'm so glad we found out. No regrets. It's fun knowing early. (And now, I don't have to wait 5 more months thinking, it could be a girl. Pshhh.)
We told the tech we had two boys at home already.
Apparently the baby heard that and here's what he thought.
(She kindly deleted the line that said "FLIPPING OFF HIS FAMILY". haha. Kidding, of course.)
In fetus voice: You think those two are bad....heh..heh..heh....just wait Mommy.
Stinker.
We are happily expecting early February. I've been feeling okay. Yes, some issues. Mostly gone for now. (Except that stupid sciatic nerve. The pain is one thing but it's really embarrassing when your happily walking along and ...whoops...down she goes!) We have new insurance meaning new doctors and hospital. So it feels all new again. It is nice to have appointments 5 minutes away rather than 45.
So I'm about halfway through. I look like I could deliver tomorrow. No joke. I'm a little concerned about what I will wear towards the end. I've almost outgrown most of my newly purchased maternity clothing. And no, not just belly...we're talking all-over chub. And the pregnancy nose is already here. Not just for the smells. But, it's...just ...so...round... and big.
Yay for babies!
**********************************
Just had to add this. I was reading over the post and Max come up to me asking me what I was looking at. He saw the ultrasound picture and says "Oh, the baby. How cuuute!"
Then he rubs the back of my head, stares into my eyes and says, "Mom, you look like a beautiful princess."
Um, okay. I'll have another boy!



4 thoughts of your own:
Oh max is too sweet! I think the next one will be the hard one. Well, Alex might be the hard one. Max was just hard to get out of you. I can't wait to meet the next Mrazek boy. I think you should let the Kapele boys name him. That might be fun.
How exciting! I love the ultrasound pictures you posted. Ryan and I were both dumbfounded by the size of that fetus penis! Totally gigantic!
Hahaha fetus penis!!!! Hahhaahaa
Keep laughing about that! Fun blog. Funny Melissa!
Post a Comment