Thursday, June 23, 2011

Butterflies and Building


Our caterpillars became butterflies and flew away. The boys really liked watching them grow and change. We released them on a sunny morning and they seemed a bit happy to leave Alex's house. (mini terror). The one below took a few minutes to get his air-wings.


Erik changed a coat closet into shelving yesterday (when it was close a billion degrees outside). And, of course, he had two persistent helpers on his construction crew. They made a good team and now I have a little more storage in my tiny old house.



Not a whole lot going on here right now. The flu has made it's way through (Which is why Max is in a pull-up in that picture, ugh.) and is just lingering. We must be good providers for it because it just finds another way to strike. Erik just had a shift change at work, still on nights. I think he likes it though. I still love hearing abut the crazy calls he gets (he works mainly in Vallejo, if that gives you an idea) Other than that, just trying to stay cool in the massive heat.
Hope you're enjoying your summer!

1 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

I love the picture of them staring at the butterflies. So cute of their little heads! Go Erik! Maybe he can add on a second floor for you :) It's always nice to have a another shelf to fill!