Monday, June 14, 2010

No jokes. We take Garbage Day Seriously.

Dear Garbage Man,

It's Monday. Our Garbage Day.

I see a pattern and understand it is impossible for you to pick up my (or my neighbors) garbage cans you knock over almost weekly. (I know it's "the claw/robots fault". Not yours.) But I still have a favor to ask.

Would it kill you to glance up towards my house and wave an arm to the sweet boy who is DESPERATELY trying to get your attention? He runs to the window at full speed when he hears you coming. He waves and yells, "Hi Garbage Man!!!!!" every Monday. On lucky days, we see you guys around town too. He gets just as excited. He thinks you have the BEST job in the world.

Wave to my kid, eh? I think between he and his monster brother they are providing your job security.

Love,
Max's Mommy

1 thoughts of your own:

amie said...

oh my gosh PLEASE tell me you really sent this!! Awesome. I have the same boys over here- they think he's awesome. Mine waves though. But I don't think he can help it since Jackson os practically in the street chasing him!