This is what happens when you fall off Mommy and Daddy's bed. Flat on your nose. This is day 3. Recently, he has fallen off our bed twice, fell off the couch (first bloody lip), fell off Max's bed, and hits his head against the hardwood floor about 7 times a day. Hard! He tries to climb everything he can touch (dressers, toy boxes, people, high chairs, climbs over the big toys we have). I wonder how many falls a kid can have before he really damages himself. HE NEVER STOPS MOVING!
(this one doesn't really show how bad it is, I just thought it was a charming picture)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 thoughts of your own:
I am calling CPS on you.
He's such a little cutie pie! I love his beautiful blue eyes! He looks so much like you in the second picture. I don't know if it's just the expression on his fact or maybe it's the fact that you're his mom!
ohhhh ouch poor guy
He is a busy little guy!
Looks and sounds like a normal boy. He will learn, probably the hard way. Love the pictures, as always.
Grandpa M.
Post a Comment