Hi everyone, it's Max again. My Mom told me to title this post what it is because we all made it to two. I don't know why they think they survived anything, I'm the one that has to do all the growing.
My birthday was really fun this year. It all started with the first fire in our 'faur-faur pace' (fire place) . I watched it for a long time and it kept us all warm while we listened to Christmas music. Then we got to have hot cocoa with marshmallows and a candy cane in it. I got my own mug WITHOUT a lid. Two must be something special.
The next morning I woke up and cuddled in bed with Mommy and Daddy. I got really close to Mommy and she asked, "Max, do you know what day it is?" And I knew! Right away, I knew what day it was, "It's gah-bage day." They giggled but it was! Luckily I got to share my birthday with garbage day, my favorite day of the week. We got out of bed and got to have more hot cocoa and another fire....and PRESENTS!!! Oh, it was so wonderful.

I got a lot of my favorite things like cars, toys, games, and slippers just like my Mommy and Daddy wear.
Then my Mom and Dad kept saying we are going somewhere special today. I just wanted to stay in my jammies and play all day. We were all sick and it was really really cold outside. It was even snowing nearby! But they said I would really like it so we went.
They were right! We got to go to Sacramento to the Train Museum. Wow! What a cool place. There were so many choo-choo's" and "biiig tains". I loved it. So did my Daddy. Maybe even more than me. heehee

I even got to go inside!!



Daddy liked to play with the Thomas set they had. A lot.

And after we looked at all the trains we FINALLY found one that had my age on it! The very last one...the 'Gahboo suh' (Caboose)!

Then it was time to go home. I had to convince Daddy we had to leave. And see B-Ache? (Baby Alex), he slept almost the entire time. Can you believe it? My Mom kept saying how happy she was that he was so good. But come on. He missed ALL the trains. He'll be sad one day.

Oh yeah, we found another '2' by the car. So my Mom made me take another picture. Boy it was cold outside! See my new train? It goes so fast. It makes me giggle.
I got a lot of my favorite things like cars, toys, games, and slippers just like my Mommy and Daddy wear.
They were right! We got to go to Sacramento to the Train Museum. Wow! What a cool place. There were so many choo-choo's" and "biiig tains". I loved it. So did my Daddy. Maybe even more than me. heehee
I even got to go inside!!
Daddy liked to play with the Thomas set they had. A lot.
And after we looked at all the trains we FINALLY found one that had my age on it! The very last one...the 'Gahboo suh' (Caboose)!
Then it was time to go home. I had to convince Daddy we had to leave. And see B-Ache? (Baby Alex), he slept almost the entire time. Can you believe it? My Mom kept saying how happy she was that he was so good. But come on. He missed ALL the trains. He'll be sad one day.
Oh yeah, we found another '2' by the car. So my Mom made me take another picture. Boy it was cold outside! See my new train? It goes so fast. It makes me giggle.



3 thoughts of your own:
Dear Max,
I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I would like to go to the train museum with you next ime. It looked like a great place.
I miss and love you,
Auntie Kelly
Wow I can't believe your two already!!! Happy birthday max Payten and Riley were talking about you today, we miss you! We'll have to come see you soon
I'd love to go there too. A great post!
Post a Comment