All the kids are out of school this week for Spring Break so we decided to take a beach day. Erik and I talked about how funny it is when you pack for the beach in Northern California. It's so different than Southern California. Here, you pack extra blankets, sweatshirts, and plenty of sand toys because you are CRAZY if you swim in that freezing water. You also bring a change of clothes because there is a chance you might get wet.
When you are a kid, you just don't care though and you get sandy and wet and have a blast. We all had such a fun time. Some are a little sun burnt and all windblown. And how does all that sand get EVERYWHERE!!!! I'm still cleaning it up. Eck!
Max thought he was "one of the boys" as we say often. He thinks he can keep up with his older cousins. They are all really careful with him and (I think) enjoy having him around. Here he is playing with their creation.



2 thoughts of your own:
It was a really fun day, and I can't believe Max. He has NO FEAR. He went straight for the water. NO FEAR. He thinks he's so much older than one. It was a great sunny day. I wish every day was a day off.
How awesome that you get to do all this with your sisters and the kids get to be friends with their cousins. I am jealous.
Post a Comment