Thursday, September 27, 2007

Halloween is just around the corner!




Yes, I'm going crazy with the photos today. This was Halloween 2006. Erik and I were Grandma and Grandpa Mrazek. I was complete with rain bonnet, screwed up nail polish, big undies, a cane, lipstick on my teeth, lots of plastic jewelry, gray hair, bifocals, and the shoes were the best (see the first picture)! The plastic purse was filled with crossword puzzles and medication (in a huge MTWThF case). Erik carried candy, used a walker, sweater vest cardigan, gray beard, slippers and a fart noisemaker. We had so much fun this night!
A couple years ago we were "Night and Day". It was so cute. But, I made Erik be day. By the end of the night we were "Night and Gay". (What? I wanted to wear all black with cute stars...I wasn't about to be a bunch of sunshine on Halloween!) Needless to say, he won't let me post those pictures. We had only been dating like 6 months back then. I don't think I'd get away with something like that now. But again, a really fun night.
I don't think there are any Halloween parties in store for us this year. But we've got a little something up our sleeves just in case. And yes, it involves the belly.
When we do Halloween, we do it right!

0 thoughts of your own: